One of the most popular workout series today is Tony Horton’s Power 90, a product of BeachBody, LLC one of the leading fitness companies in the world.
It became an instant classic from the moment it hit the market as proven by overwhelmingly positive Power 90 reviews.
The premise behind the workout system is simple: in 90 days you are guaranteed to get the results you have always wanted—weight loss, overall toning and firming of the body, and increased energy—due to Tony’s sectional progression technique.
This technique targets specific zones of your body for best results in about 30 minutes per day.
This Power 90 workout review will help you to decide if the program suitable for you.
- The Kit Offered Has Many Extras. The kit includes 6 cardio workouts to work your body in logical progression: Sculpt Circuit 1-2 (which lasts for 29 minutes and provides easy movements to tone, firm, and strengthen you whole body); Sweat Circuit 1-2 (lasts for 36 minutes and includes kickboxing, Pilates, and other cardio moves to work your body); Sculpt Circuit 3-4 (lasts for 38 minutes and pushes you further by providing more challenging moves); Sweat Cardio 3-4 (lasts for 42 minutes and makes you burn fat and calories by accelerating the cardio moves); and finally, there is an Ab Ribber (two workouts for 4 and 6 minutes which provide the moves to work your abs and core).
- Easy-to-Follow Exercise Schedule. In addition, the package includes Program Guide and Transformation Tracker (allows you to program each day’s workout and keep track on your progress); 90-day calendar; and free 24/7 online access to communicate with accredited trainers and fellow Power 90 fans.
Moreover, the kit provides 5 free gifts: Fat Burning Express Workout (lasts for 35 minutes and jumpstarts you into the routine); Fat Burner Meal Plan (provides advice regarding the best diet to go along with the program); 6-day Fat Burning Express Plan (promises to let you lose up to 10 lbs. and 10 inches in 6 days); Success Measurement Card and Tape Measure (enables you to keep track of your progress); and Power Sculpting Band.
==> Click here to visit the official Beachbody site to view all of the Power 90 Workout details and much more <==
- Price and Availability. The Power 90 kit is available on BeachBody for one payment of $39.95 plus $6.95 S&H. There is a 90 day money back guarantee: if you are not happy with the results, you can return the product within 90 days and get full money refund, minus S&H fees.
- Overall Feedback. Power 90 workout reviews are generally very positive because people receive good results upon finishing the program. For example, on Amazon, Power 90 workout reviews are rated 4.7 stars based on 233 reviews. On BeachBody site, Power 90 review is even better (4.8 stars based on 200 reviews).
Pros of the program as mentioned in Power 90 reviews:
- visible results (weight loss, toning and firming of the body, increased energy);
- you can modify the program according to your fitness level;
- easy moves to follow;
- no equipment needed;
- can be performed from the comfort of your home, thus no need to get an expensive gym membership;
- instructors have good energy and are encouraging;
- additional gifts in the kit are very helpful.
Some of the cons mentioned in Power 90 reviews are the following:
- the moves can be too easy for someone more advanced physically;
- the DVDs get repetitive;
- music can be annoying at times.
Users Before & After Photos (Power 90)
All in all, Power 90 is a great way to jumpstart your fitness routine. It is not too hard as to make you turn away from working out all together, but it is challenging enough to keep you interested and motivated.