One of the most challenging, action-packed, heart-pounding, and effective workouts on today’s market is Insanity Workout, created by renowned trainer Shaun T. Insanity is a product of BeachBody, LLC, one of the leading companies in fitness world.
Those who undertook Insanity workout rave about the amazing results they’ve achieved; and those who are considering this workout system should be warned that, as Shaun T. declares, that Insanity is “The Hardest Workout Ever Put on DVD.”
The results match the effort you will put into it and you will definitely look the best you ever did. This Insanity workout review will analyze what the workout entails; what you can expect in terms of time, money, and effort needed; and what rewards you will reap by joining Insanity fans all over the world.
- Cornerstone of the Insanity Workout System. The main premise of the Insanity workout is that people achieve the best fitness results by engaging into Max Interval Training. As such, you will workout at insanely fast-paced rhythm, alternating between high-intensity interval blocks of 3 to 5 minutes and very short rest, or more slow-paced, periods (approximately 30 seconds).
Consequently, your cardiovascular system will work very hard, your heart rate will vary and, as a result, you will burn fat and build up your lean and mean much more effectively than if you were working out in a more traditional, slower way. You will work out your hardest 30-60 minutes per day/ 6 days a week/60 days—and you will get insane results.
- The Insanity Base Kit Offered Has Many Extras. When you purchase Insanity workout system, you get quite a lot for your buck. First of all, there is a set of 10 DVDs which contain exercises for 5 workouts during the first month (Plyometrics, Upper Body Resistance, Pure Cardio, Cardio Abs, and Recovery), 4 workouts for the second month (Max Interval Circuit, Max Interval Plyo, Max Cardio Conditioning, and Max Recovery).
Also included are several helpful bonuses: the Insanity 60-Day calendar (specifies which workout needs to be done every day for easy tracking); Quick-Start Guide (explains the program succinctly and clearly in 10 minutes); the Elite 60-Day Nutrition Plan (provides easy and nutritious recipes to assist your workout efforts in an optimal way); and 24/7 online support from me, other accredited trainers (including Shaun T. himself) and access to forums with fellow Insanity fans.
Moreover, if you buy Insanity now, two free bonus workout DVDs will be included: Core Cardio & Balance and Shaun’s Fit Test.
- Easy-to-Follow Exercise Schedule. As with all Shaun T’s exercise programs, the Insanity approach is straightforward and easy-to-understand. First of all, you do not need any additional equipment to have in order to do the workouts (except a good pair of shoes) because the exercises rely on body’s own resistance. As such, just pop in your DVD and embark on the road to getting the body you’ve always wanted.
First month you will do 5 workouts: Plyometrics (for working on your legs and glutes), Upper Body Resistance (for shaping your arms, chest, back, and shoulders), Pure Cardio (for maximum fat burning results), Cardio Abs (for getting the six-pack you always wanted), and Recovery (to give your body a chance to rest and recover at the end of the week).
Second month you will do 4 workouts: Max Interval Circuit (a very challenging workout which will work your whole body at insane intervals), Max Interval Plyo (with this workout, your legs will turn into jelly), Max Cardio Conditioning (this workout will probably be the hardest cardio you’ve ever experienced), and Max Recovery (this workout will allow your to restore your body for the new challenges ahead).
You will definitely notice that the second month’s workout will be more demanding and challenging than the ones you did during the first month. However, by that time you should have built up your endurance as well, which is a big plus.
You do the workouts for 30-60 minutes per day/6 days per week for 60 days. It is very easy to track which workout you need to do any specific day thanks to the Insanity 60-day Calendar. In between, you will need to occasionally do a Fit Test DVD to see how much you have progressed. That’s it. It is a simple and insanely efficient approach to getting maximum results in just 60 days.
Pros and Cons
- most people are incredulous that just in 60 days it is possible to totally transform one’s body to such a dramatic effect;
- many people like the energy, encouragement, and direction Shaun and his team provide. Also, some appreciate that even team members occasionally struggle with some exercises because it makes people feel less intimidated;
- music is up-beat and provides good rhythm for exercises;
- 60-day calendar makes it easy to keep track on what workout you need to do any specific day;
- many people take advantage of meal plan provided with Insanity package because it directs them to better eating habits and assists with weight loss;
- Shaun encourages people to keep track of their improvement by taking regular measurements, which certainly helps people with continuing the workout system;
- contrary to common misconception that you have to be in a very good shape to take on Insanity, people of different levels of fitness can do it. They just need to do the workouts at their own comfort level.
- great variety of workouts prevents you from becoming bored.
- the workouts may be unsuitable for those who have joint, knee, and back problems.
- the workouts are very cardio-oriented and some people feel that they lack strength-building exercises.
How to Buy Insanity Workout?
Now that you’ve read our Insanity review, there are a few ways to purchase this program.
- Beachbody – The creators behind Insanity is Beachbody, and the product can be purchased on the Official Beachbody Insanity web page. It’s available for three monthly payments of $39.95 or one payment of $119.85.
- Amazon.com – The program is in stock on Amazon and sells for $144.80. The shipping for this product is free.
Limited Time Offer: Click Here To Get 4 Free Gifts & 2 Bonus When You Purchase Insanity Today!
You’ve heard from us. Now let’s hear from you!
Have you used Insanity to lose weight, tone or build muscle? If so, what was your experience like, and what were your results?
Share it with other readers in the comments below.