Body Beast Workout was created by Sagi Kalev, an experienced champion bodybuilder and a trainer of competitive bodybuilders.
Best of all, it is one of the first workout systems’ which includes everything one needs for a comprehensive and all-encompassing approach to achieve maximum muscle mass: step-by-step workout plan, nutrition plan, and supplements for best possible results.
This Body Beast Review will allow you to better understand what the program requires, delivers, and whether it is suitable for your bodybuilding goals.
- Cornerstone of Body Beast Workout. The main feature of Body Beast is its unwavering focus on muscle building. While a predominant majority of workouts are dedicated to weight loss, this program promises to add to your muscle weight instead (and burn fat in the course).
Body Beast Review Breakdown
As such, Sagi Kalev has developed a unique system called Dynamic Set Training which includes various kinds of sets (Single Sets, Super Sets, Giant Sets, Progressive Sets, Drop Sets, Tempo Sets, etc.) to help you to build up muscles of your dreams. The workout takes 45 minutes per day/ 6 days per week/ 90 days and promises that you can add around 10 lbs. of muscles at the end.
Another unique feature of Body Beast workout is its complex approach to acquiring muscle mass by providing not only workout plans, but also complete meal plans which will enhance your experience and all the necessary supplements to aid your muscles.
- The Kits Offered. Body Beast workout offers three packages: Base (Recommended), Deluxe, and Ultimate. All of them include 12 workouts on 7 DVDs, The Book of Beast (which contains nutritional plans and supplements-taking schedule), and Body Beast training schedules (which specify the phases and the workouts which correspond to each of the phase).
Deluxe Kit adds Hardcore Base Shake (this supplement provides 18 grams of fast- and slow-acting proteins as well as digestive enzymes to ease the intake of proteins; its aim is to assist in new muscle growth), Fuel Shot (this drink, taken before the workout, provides much needed energy to improve your performance), and Bonus DVD “Tempo” which provides two more additional workouts.
The last kit, Ultimate, includes all the staff provided in Deluxe Kit as well as M.A.X. Creatine (a supplement which contains creatine, one of the best aids for muscle building) and Super Suma (the so-called “Brazilian ginseng” which increases testosterone production). Given the emphasis the Body Beast workout puts on providing efficient and nutritionally rich supplements, it is recommended to buy either Deluxe or Ultimate Kits in order to take full advantage of Body Beast Workout system. Of course, you can also buy the same supplements separately (this might be a cheaper option).
- Easy-to-Follow Exercise Schedule. Body Beast provides a very clear and straightforward 90-day workout plan in order to achieve the best results. The whole system is broken into three phases: Build, Bulk, and Beast.
The first “Build” phase takes 3 weeks and is aimed at teaching you the proper moves—you will learn how to lift and breathe properly to minimize the possibility of any potential trauma later on. It consists of 4 workouts which cover chest/triceps, legs, back/biceps, and shoulders as well as cardio workout done twice. Also, it is very important to adjust your diet at this phase: caloric intake depends on your weight and body fat percentage and the daily ratio should consist of 25 % of proteins, 50% of carbs, and 25% of fat. You exercise 6 days per week for about 40-50 minutes.
The second phase “Bulk” lasts for 6 weeks and consists of 5 workouts which target chest, legs, back, arms, and shoulders. It is basically a phase of heavy lifting. During this phase, you work out for 5 days, then rest for one day, and repeat for about 45 minutes per day. Since your body has changed by that point, you will need to adjust your caloric intake accordingly, but the ratio 25/50/25 remains the same.
The third “Beast” phase lasts for three weeks. It is basically a combination of the two first phases with more cardio (although not very much cardio because the main emphasis of Body Beast workout system is on muscle growth). At that stage, once again due to your changing body, you need to readjust your caloric intake as well as ratio with more emphasis on proteins (40/30/30).
In order to perform all the workouts, you will need some equipment at hand such as few sets of dumbbells, resistance bands, and a large stability ball (better yet a workout bench). In addition, you might consider buying E-Z curl bar and weights as well as a chin-up bar.
Pros & Cons
- it is an effective workout system which brings positive results. Many people were successful in obtaining their desired muscle mass;
- the workouts are relatively short and thus very time-manageable;
- no-nonsense, old-school approach combined with new developments in weight lifting;
- many people liked the trainer Sagi Kalev and his attitude.
- Additional strength equipment will needed that does not come with the base kit.
- Highly calorie diet: This may be a concern for individuals who are looking to increase lean muscle mass.
- Lacks cardio training.
Check out the Exclusive Body Beast Workout Video
How to Buy Body Beast Workout?
Now that you’ve read our Body Beast review, there are a few ways to purchase this program.
- Beachbody – The creators of Body Beast is Beachbody, and the product can be purchased on the Official Beachbody Body Beast web page. It’s available for two monthly payments of $19.95 or one payment of $39.90.
- Amazon.com – The program is in stock on Amazon and sells for $49.85. The shipping for this product is free.
Limited Time Offer: Click Here To Save $80 On Body Beast When You Purchase Today!
You’ve heard from us. Now let’s hear from you!
Have you used Body Beast to bulk, build muscle, toned or to lose weight? If so, what was your experience like, and what were your results?
Share it with other readers in the comments below.